Our business mission
Professional eco-consultant, we embed sustainability into the heart of our clients’ businesses, organisations or households.
We provide environmental audits (eg. Green Office Makeover), sustainability statements, help with certification, recommendations and action plans, and referrals to relevant professionals.
Our vision of success
Aim at Sustainability is a locally renowned eco-consultant and active part of a network of eco-professionals, leading Upper Clutha sustainability.
Our strategic goals
When our business is in the ideal future state, it will have achieved these goals:
- 80% of Wanaka businesses, organisations and households have significantly increased their sustainability and are nearing carbon neutrality by 2030.
- Local sustainability practitioners network and collaborate to accelerate change towards a sustainable and climate friendly life in Wanaka and people are proud of it.
- Wanaka is renowned for its sustainability. This is mentioned in external sources like Lonely Planet and other tourism publications. Other towns contact us to know how we do it.
The values and standards that underpin the way we operate are:
- Effectively creating a positive impact on the client and the planet
- Using the scientific-based, non-judgmental Natural Step framework
- Sharing a huge environmental / sustainable / ecological knowledge
- Positive, inspiring, no-nonsense, grassroot and solution-focused
- Integrity, open and earnest